Saturday Night Paddle & BBQ
A one of a kind Saturday night package in Brisbane
- Begin with a one-and-a-half hour guided night kayaking experience with a built-in light that illuminates up to 600 metres of the river.
- Take in the sensational city and river views while gliding under Brisbane’s inner city bridges and cutting through the luminous reflections of the city on the water.
- Upon return, reward yourself with...
• Angus beef burgers
• Chicken skewers
• Gourmet pork sausages
• Crisp tossed garden salad served with French vinaigrette
• Fluffy potato salad
• Fresh bread rolls and butter
• Tomato and barbecue sauce and assorted mustards
• Selection of soft drinks, Australian beer and wine and chilled water
• And our personal favourite... Queensland’s Lamingtons
Saturday Night Paddle& BBQ (7-10pm)
$85 per person
|Saturday Night Paddle Only (7-8:30pm)||$59 per person||book now|
No experience required
Riverlife's night kayaking sessions are guided by qualified and experienced instructors, who are happy to cater for individual requirements. No experience is necessary as each session involves full instruction, a safety briefing (where you will learn how to kayak) and all equipment. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Bookings essential.
What you need to bring / wear
- Clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt)
- Spare change of shorts / ¾ pants
- No shoes required – we kayak barefoot
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional)
- Towel (also available for hire)
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use.
Private groups sessions are available on request for any night of the week. All private sessions require a minimum of 8 people (for a 2 hour session). Group packages with function spaces and catering options are also available. Bookings essential.