Friday Night Paddle & Prawns
What better way to unwind after a busy week at work than with a glide up Brisbane's majestic river and a feast on prawns and ice-cold drinks.
Riverlife takes Friday night drinks to a whole new level...
...with our Paddle and Prawns experience on Brisbane River.
- Begin with a one-and-a-half hour leisurely kayak up the iconic river with a built-in light that illuminates up to 600 metres of the river.
- Watch the city lights shimmer on the water and soak up sweeping views of the city from a unique angle.
- On your return you'll be rewarded for your effort with platters of fresh ocean king prawns, bread rolls and an assortment of cold drinks (selection of soft drinks, Australian beer and wine and chilled water) under our superb riverside marquee.
|Friday Night Paddle & Prawns (7-10pm)||
$85 per person
|Friday Night Paddle Only (7-8:30pm)
||$59 per person||book now|
No experience required
Riverlife’s night kayaking adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors, who are happy to cater for individual requirements. No experience is necessary as each session involves full instruction, a safety briefing (where you will learn how to kayak) and all equipment. Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Booking essential.
What you need to bring / wear
- Clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt)
- Spare change of shorts / ¾ pants
- No shoes required – we kayak barefoot
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional)
- Towel (also available for hire)
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use.
Private groups sessions are available on request for any night of the week. All private sessions require a minimum of 8 people (for a 2 hour session). Group packages with function spaces and catering options are also available. Bookings essential.
Love a good Aussie Barbie?... Try our Saturday Night Paddle & BBQ!